Introducing Single Event Pricing; Starter Plan Is Back
At Hopin, our vision is to connect people in communities that power your business. Part of delivering on this vision is pricing our products in a way that matches the goals of our customers like you.
So that said, we’ve updated our pricing to introduce a Single Event Package and reintroduce our low-cost self-serve Starter plan.
- The Single Event Package is designed to provide event planners with all the advanced features within the Hopin Events Platform but in a shorter timeframe that better fits the planning process of a single event. You no longer need to purchase an annual plan to host an event on Hopin with Business features.
- The Starter plan is back by popular demand. Completely self-serve, you can now host a simple and professional virtual event on Hopin at a very cost-effective price. You can save even more if you pay for the Starter plan annually.
View these updates on Hopin’s updated pricing page.
Custom Stage Layouts and Speaker Headlines with StreamYard
Because StreamYard is integrated with Hopin, all Hopin events now have Custom Stage Layouts and Speaker Headlines.
StreamYard's custom layouts feature allows you to design high-quality layouts within your Hopin Stage studio effortlessly.
This feature provides you with the flexibility to personalize the existing StreamYard layouts, or create your own unique layouts to your own specifications, ensuring that you have complete creative control over the design process! This feature is available for all Hopin plans.
How Custom Layouts work
Utilize one or all of the three critical components of a custom layout: a dynamic camera grid, a camera slot, and a media slot.
- Dynamic camera grid - The dynamic grid is a unique responsive camera grid that adjusts based on the number of participants that are on stage. The dynamic grid's responsiveness allows for automatic vertical, horizontal, or grid positioning based on aspect ratio, setting our product apart from competitors offering layout customization.
- Camera slot - A individual participant single-camera slot
- Media slot - A single media slot. This slot can display items from the Present menu such as slides, screen share and videos.
The custom layout comprises individual toolbar customization options for every item, including layering, vertical/horizontal alignment, fit fill, and, for the dynamic camera grid, a participant previewer. The previewer assists users in visualizing how their layouts will appear with a various number of guests on stage.
Learn more about Custom Layouts here.
Add Customized Speaker Headlines
ICYMI StreamYard also announced Speaker Headlines where you now have the ability to display a title, social media handle, or headline below display names on the Hopin Stage!
Toggle "Show headlines" in the Brand tab to enable headlines. Stage participants can set a headline either when first entering the backstage studio, or by editing it from their backstage card afterward.
Give it a try in your next Hopin event!
New Analytics Improvements
You'll now find two small but important updates related to analytics in your event dashboard that will help you measure, analyze, and export your attendee data from your Events.
1. View your attendees right inside your event dashboard.
You can now see from your event dashboard the number of attendees who attended the event, including the attendee score, average time spent in the event, turnout rate, and peak attendance.
This attendee data is exportable via Analytics>>>Reports.
2. View and export your post-event survey feedback data.
In your Hopin event, you can automatically trigger two attendee surveys at set times. While the default is one in the middle and one at the end, you can schedule these to show at anytime. These surveys are customizable in your organizer dashboard under Venue>>>Survey Builder.
Use the Editor to change the text and questions of the survey.
After your Hopin event ends, you can export this custom survey data by going to Analytics>>>Reports.
Click Generate CSV and you're done!
Bonus: Read Our Top 10 Most Popular Event Articles
Below is the list of our most popular blog articles about how to successfully run online events. Take a look!
- 50 Event Theme Ideas Fit for Any Experience
- 100 Songs to Kick Off Your Next All-Hands Meeting
- 24 Event Promotion Ideas That Drive Results
- How to Craft a Perfect Post-Event Thank You Email
- Event Brief Template: The Secret to Crafting a Legendary Experience
- How to Wrap Up Right: Your Free Post-Event Debrief Template
- How to Write a Winning Event Proposal Template
- How to Set Clear Event Goals and Objectives
- 10 of the Best Virtual Games for Large Groups
- Introducing Hopin Session